Conducting Access Reviews as a Manager/Reviewer
Once an access review campaign has started, reviewers receive a notification asking them to submit their review.
Step 1: Receive notification
Multiplier sends notifications by email whenever a review is assigned to you. To ensure that notification emails are delivered to your primary inbox, please add email@example.com to your email contacts list.
Step 2: Review certification tasks
Each row in the table is a task assigned to you. For each task, complete the appropriate steps:
- Review the access
- Look at the account and the resource. Is this access needed for the user’s work and appropriate to the user’s role in the company? Has this user logged in to the app recently?
- Multiplier provides a recommendation based on whether the user logged into the app within the last 90 days.
- Provide your decision
- If the access looks correct, click Approve. This means you’re certifying the correctness of this access, and giving your approval for this access to continue.
- If the access doesn’t look correct, click Revoke. This means you believe the access isn’t needed or isn’t appropriate, and you’re recommending its removal. Revoking access will require you to input a justification.
- Submit your review
- Once you've reviewed every item, click on the Submit button to finalize your review. This will automatically create revocation tickets for your IT team and de-provision the user's access where applicable.