Create an access review campaign
With Multiplier's Access Review feature, you can transform your existing access review process from a disjoined workflow across spreadsheets, tickets and applications to a unified platform for teams to oversee and control user access, all within Jira.
Step 1: Create an access review campaign
- In the navigation panel, click Access Reviews. A list of all campaigns created by your organization is shown. Once your new campaign is created, it will be added to this list.
- Click New Review.
- Fill out the form, providing the following information:
- Name: This name will be displayed to reviewers and shown in the campaign list view.
- Applications: This is the list of apps/resources included in the scope of review. This list only includes apps that are set to the "Approved" status.
- Start Date: The scheduled start date for the campaign.
- End Date: The scheduled end date for the campaign. Reviewers will be asked to submit their responses before this date.
- Reviewer: Select the default reviewer for the apps in scope for review. You can override/edit this before launching the campaign.
Click Create Access Review.
Step 2: Prepare and start your campaign
- Click on the campaign that you created in the previous step.
- Review the draft campaign’s details. Make any changes if necessary, such as assigning missing reviewers or overriding any existing reviewers.
- If there are any apps with no users found, you can upload them manually via a spreadsheet.
- Click on Start Campaign once you're ready to notify the reviewers.
That’s it! Your access review campaign is now underway.